Sunday, March 27, 2011

and, um, this WACK

as everyone has been well aware for , i dunno, 7 years maybe, slim-enim mathers has fallen off HARD, but this has got to be the abyss.

i really hope this is rock bottom, for the sake of the children.

but i thought dr. dre was better than this.

what is going on?

they even have B-LIST product placement in this fucking video (notice the hewlett packard ipad knockoff).


Now you bout to feel the fucking wrath of aftermath, faggots
You gon' see us in our lab jackets and ask where the fuck we been?
You can kiss my indecisive ass crack maggots and the crackers ass
Little cracker jack beat making wack math

2 comments:

  1. Eminem has got the most annoying voice in hip-hop, even worse than the Beastie Boys...yep.
    Oh, and Dr. Dre be lookin' like Seal these days.
    I might flip my Mustang too if I used to make decent music and now all I could manage to squeeze out was this aggro-rap garbage.

    ReplyDelete